My Best Work in Trimester 1

Hi guys, it’s hmsjenny here, and today I am going to be showing you guys some of my best work from the first trimester.

My first best work is when I got 100% on my Social Studies grade. I chose this one because I had never got 100% on a Social Studies test before, even last year. I was really surprised when my friends returned my paper back with nothing wrong on it.

I don’t have the paper with me, but this is some of the notes that I took and studied when the test came.

My second best work is when I got 108% on a drama vocab test. I was great, I was originally supposed to get 100%, but the teacher made a mistake, so he gave everyone plus 8 points. I chose this one because it took a lot of time just to study for it, there were over 20 words.

This picture is kind of blurry, but this is what the drama test looked like. There is no attribution to this photo because I took it.

My third best work is when I got more than 100% when I made my pen pal letters. We all had to make a letter to our pen pals, but I had two pen pals, so it was harder. I followed the directions properly and got a really good grade. I chose this one because it was to my pen pals, and it was really hard with all the noise going on behind me.

These are two of the letters that my pen pals gave to me, I don’t have the one I gave to them because they are in Japan.

My fourth best work is when I got 100% on an IXL. That IXL was to help my math test grade go up. I  originally got a C-, but that IXL bumped that test grade to a B-. I chose this because this test was the final test of the first trimester, and it was really important, and I am proud that I did the IXL to help my math test grade.

This was the IXL that helped my grade go up. As you can see, I got 100%. This was also in Algebra 1, but I am only in 7th grade.

Well, that’s all for today, hope you guys enjoyed my best work.

Hmsjenny

One thought on “My Best Work in Trimester 1