My Message

Hi guys, it’s hmsjenny here, today, I am going to be talking about my message.

I want to share food with everyone, I think it’s important because of that way, you’re sharing kindness with everyone. Some people don’t even have food or can’t afford any because they are homeless or have no money. Those people ask and ask until they starve to death. They are just asking others for food, but some people won’t give them any. I really do feel bad for those who don’t have food. Some people even give up their food for others, I think that is awesome. I’ve seen it happen more than once, but I’ve also seen people just ignoring the homeless for than once. 

I want to help others in need because that way, if other people see me helping others, maybe those people would want to help others, too. You can help others by donating to different types of charities like Aloha for Hawaii Charities, Make-A-Wish Hawaii, and many more. We should all take part as a community and help others. Many people donate to help others like my mom, she donates the old clothing that my sisters and I don’t wear anymore. If anyone can donate, you can, too! You don’t even have to donate anything, just giving food will make sure that you do your part. 

People have many reasons to be living. So many homeless around the world are starving and cold. Homeless would love it if you give them some food and water. It doesn’t even have to be water, it could be soda, POG, rootbeer, any kind of drinks. The same thing for food, it could be junk food, candy, chocolate, seafood, Thai food, you name it. If you want to live, think about others around the world. I think that they would be really appreciative of you would give them at least one thing. That one thing could make a big difference. Think of yourself, your parents buy food just for you and not anyone else. You have leftovers and just throw it away without even thinking about those people who can’t even have just one bite. I mean, what would you do if you were in that situation?

hmsjenny

5 thoughts on “My Message

1. Hi, hmsjenny,

I enjoyed how you added the different charities that people can donate to. I liked how you talked about the homeless at the end of your post. I think your post is very useful.
    Visit my blog here: Mari M’s Blog

Sincerely,
    hmsmarim

2. Hi, its hmsdavid wanted to say that is really kind of you to think about those things because that shows that you care not only about yourself but care for others too great job Jenny.

3. Hi hmsjenny,

I thought your post was very interesting. I thought that it had very nice detail and I liked how you talked about why you want to give out food to homeless. Keep up the great work! You should visit my blog at: Via Kaileys Blog

Thanks,
    hmskailey